POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Array? : Re: Array? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Array?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 Mar 2000 13:25:43
Message: <38c93e27@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote :

>     This is more or less what I was doing, I just wondered if there was
> anything else to know. I hadn't got the dimension_size thing though,
Thanks!

    I should probably explain more. I was using this to preload an array for
Chris Colfax's spline include, and I got to the point of wondering why, if I
was going to use a formula for filling the spline macro, didn't I just use
the formula to position the object?

    The answer is, of course, at my level of knowledge, that there -is- no
reason not to... unless there was something I could learn that might give me
a reason.

    Otherwise I will just use the macro to make splines points that cannot
be gotten by simple formulas.