POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Mar 2000 05:29:13
Message: <38c77cf9@news.povray.org>
"PoD" <pod### [at] globalfreewaycomau> wrote in message
|   for I = 1 to 5 {...}

This one isn't feasible since the increment isn't changeable, as written anyhow.
The second example was.  This is what makes me wonder about the merging of
syntax into smaller parts, would it always have the same functionality as before
kind of question.
But I see your point, there could be good ways to rewrite things if done well.

Bob