POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Search: A dragon model : Re: Search: A dragon model Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Search: A dragon model
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Mar 2000 02:13:55
Message: <38c4ac33@news.povray.org>
You have probably already seen these two if you made a thorough search for it:

http://www.3dcafe.com/models/dragon3.zip   winged dragon
http://www.3dcafe.com/models/dragon.zip   statue dragon (wingless?)

I don't understand what the "creator watermarks" is you mentioned.  I guess some
sort of logo.

Bob