POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Custom Format Graphic Viewer : Custom Format Graphic Viewer Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:33:35 EDT (-0400)
  Custom Format Graphic Viewer
From: Wil Hale
Date: 6 Mar 2000 12:51:58
Message: <38c3f03e$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a tutorial or of some source code i could look at for
creating PSP plugins for viewing custom graphics.  I'm afraid I dont know
the first thing about reading the header (i do have the header to use but my
programming skills are just a bit non existant).  I will need to make it win
compliant.

Thanks in advance,

Wil Hale
whh### [at] nvlarmymil
"I cant seem to remember to take my Genko."