POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Re: New Group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Group?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 03:08:54
Message: <38c36796@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, but see this is why I was speaking up about it.  Images with questions
associated with them might be useful in the long run as well and not just
discardable space-wasters.  I mean, what's a question and answer without the
image(s) that show it.
I don't want to disrupt the idea but I also don't want to see things gets lost.
That's my opinion on it anyway.

Bob