POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LEGAL DOC : Re: LEGAL DOC Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LEGAL DOC
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 03:01:54
Message: <38c365f2@news.povray.org>
Perhaps that  ItsAboutTime=  line in the Pvengine.ini file is what keeps a
running tab on that dialog box.  So if it were never more than a certain number
different from the previous one maybe that would stop it from happening.
Can't believe I'm talking about hacking such fine freeware.  Like I said before
I rarely encounter it myself, if a day has to go by then that tells me a lot
about my habits.
Anyway, looking at the number after a few runs and exits in a row I found it
didn't change.  Might be a Julian Date counter so when a day passes the number
shifts by 1 but I don't see how that would check against being used or not.
Maybe checks against the number of runs there too.
Hey, you could always leave Pov open instead.

Bob