POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiprocessor versions of POV? : Re: Multiprocessor versions of POV? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiprocessor versions of POV?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 2 Mar 2000 01:25:06
Message: <38be0942@news.povray.org>
On a dual processor NT machine (NT v4) you can run 2 copies of POVRay at the
same time with minimal interference.  To minimize CPU thrashing I'd suggest
you use the set affinity command via the task manager processes tab.

--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/

news:slr### [at] parkerrfwicom...