POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... : Re: Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray....
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Mar 2000 08:35:11
Message: <38bd1c8f@news.povray.org>
"Johannes Hubert" <jht### [at] nove-mailcom> wrote in message
| Maybe even a "POV-Ray For Dummies" (those books - though I have never
| bought or read one - sell like mad, and have been published about topics
| much more marginal, and with a lesser userbase, than POV-Ray)...
| As the saying goes: "In his life, a man should plant a tree, father a
| child and write a book."
| Isn't anyone of you POV gurus interested? :)

Trees and children yes, book no.
There are these SAMS books I've seen in a Books-a-Million store but not
elsewhere, that are help books on many different programs, operating systems,
and programming languages.  There's ones for Paint Shop Pro and Photo Shop, for
Windows and Linux, all kinds.  One for The GIMP is at:
http://www.briansbooks.com/catalog/books/0672315092
I couldn't get to the publishers site but it's www.sams.com

Bob