POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... : Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray....
From: Jason
Date: 29 Feb 2000 22:24:48
Message: <38bc8d80$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if anyone had this book and what they
thought of it. I am trying to track down a copy through a
local book store, but before I pay the price to find it
(because it's out of print) I want to make sure that it's
something that I want.
 Some of the things I was wondering were:
what does it cover (ie: basic syntax and program functions
or does it get into detail about some of the more complex
math functions POV is capable of)?
 what version of POV was released when the book was
 published?