POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Light inside a sphere filled with small holes : Re: Light inside a sphere filled with small holes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light inside a sphere filled with small holes
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Feb 2000 15:58:45
Message: <38b99005@news.povray.org>
What you want to use for the light changes would be ClockMod.inc by Chris
Colefax.  I'm guessing you already went and got that.  All you do is declare a
'start_clock' and 'finish_clock' with a 'clock_type' ("S" might be good) then
include the clockmod.inc and use 'mclock' in place of 'clock'.
As Chris H. and David C. have suggested you will need to use 'media' since fog
isn't going to show light and shadow.

Bob