POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Q: Image-Maps in Layered Textures : Re: Q: Image-Maps in Layered Textures Server Time
19 May 2024 22:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: Image-Maps in Layered Textures
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Feb 2000 09:45:16
Message: <38b9387c@news.povray.org>
Yep, I just realized it was actually there too, not blacked out and gone
entirely, just very dark.  I turned up the color of the light source to 10.
Something's wrong in the official versions though, I just couldn't say not
knowing anything about the source code workings.  Maybe Nathan has an idea.
At the beginning I simply thought the problem might be the layering over a
layered texture, which I expected would make an error show up.  Maybe that's
still something to do with it though.

Bob