POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Realistic Sky, Lake, Pine Trees, Grass and Wheat Field needed.... : Realistic Sky, Lake, Pine Trees, Grass and Wheat Field needed.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Realistic Sky, Lake, Pine Trees, Grass and Wheat Field needed....
From: Metal Mickey
Date: 27 Feb 2000 08:28:19
Message: <38b92673@news.povray.org>
Can any one suggest how I can produce REALISTIC versions of the following:

a) Sky with clouds.
b) An animated lake with moving water.
c) Pine trees (Maybe that can be animated to simulate blowing in the wind).
d) Short green grass.
e) A wheat field (That can be animated to simulate blowing in the wind).

Some or all of the above will be included in a 3 minute animation that will
be included on a new POV-Ray user site.

Please e-mail any suggestions to me and I will give you a mention on the
final animation credits.

Thanks in advance
Mickey