POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: pov-news search engine? : Re: pov-news search engine? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov-news search engine?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Feb 2000 15:32:10
Message: <38b8384a@news.povray.org>
You don't have a message search?  I couldn't figure what newsreader you have,
unless it's Netscape maybe.  Most any newsreader program should have a search in
it I would think.
It's a good idea because you might still have to have all of the messages on
your computer instead of only the ones set to be kept based on a predetermined
expiration.
Time and again this has been brought up, seems some people say they can always
search all the way back to the beginning, though I'm uncertain how that goes
(maybe they never allow the messages to be cleaned out), and others cannot.

Bob

news:38B### [at] sksympaticoca...