POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New graphics section for the links page ? : Re: New graphics section for the links page ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New graphics section for the links page ?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Feb 2000 15:16:22
Message: <38b83496@news.povray.org>
Only thing that comes to mind about the idea is if there were somewhat special
and/or obscure image programs which some people might know about yet others
might not.  Those common ones are certainly well known already or can easily be
found out about, as was said.
So maybe a "hard to find" or "unknowns" list would be suitable still.

Bob