POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web page: A new povray CD : Re: Web page: A new povray CD Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page: A new povray CD
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Feb 2000 00:27:22
Message: <38b7643a@news.povray.org>
I guess the final stuff would have to be sent to Mr Cason anyway, I'm not
sure what kind of connection he has.

Considering the files would probably be JPEG and around 250 kb each it
shouldn't be too much of a problem with simultaneous traffic.

I'd would have been willing to do it but I'm sure I've already complained
enough about the lack of cable and high speed access in Australia already.

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone