POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can't get this animation plugin to work... : Can't get this animation plugin to work... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Can't get this animation plugin to work...
From: Roger Marlowe
Date: 20 Feb 2000 20:05:17
Message: <38b08f4d@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to get Alexander Enzman's animation plugin for Moray to work.
I'm using the new Moray 3.2 distribution with Win 98.
Povray says that the plugin loaded from AnimGuiExt.dll but the animation
options don't show up in the Render menu.
I've checked the installation of the dlls and the entries in pvengine.ini
but they are according to the instructions.

Anyone out there conquered similar problems?

Please excuse me if this post is considered off-topic.
R Marlowe

"Time flies like an arrow.  Fruitflies like apples."
                                        -Somebody-