POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CMPG new version : Re: CMPG new version Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CMPG new version
From: Sander
Date: 20 Feb 2000 15:07:59
Message: <38b0499f@news.povray.org>
The application was compiled without MFC compatibility; when I switch that
on, the compiler tells me I need BCW5.0 or higher. Now as far as I know the
C++Builder v3.0 that I use for all this is the same as BCW5.02. But the
error stands. I know too little about these things to get any further here.
Perhaps somebody else?

--
Regards,
Sander

Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> schreef in berichtnieuws
=xWwOOfHeng7jk2cyGQg9OETevMf@4ax.com...