POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo : Re: 3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Feb 2000 05:57:25
Message: <38ae7715@news.povray.org>
Good to know, I hadn't thought of the 6" by 4" print size, I'm usually printing
my own stuff at home in landscape onto full page without thinking much about the
dimensions on the 8.5" by 11" paper; meaning I don't do anything but render at
typical screen aspect ratio and just print as large as will fit onto the page.

Bob