POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Interest in text based animator? : Re: Interest in text based animator? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interest in text based animator?
From: David Curtis
Date: 13 Feb 2000 16:03:45
Message: <38a71c31@news.povray.org>
In article <38A6CDC2.E082A0D1@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg wrote:
>If you put this app on a web
>site and gave me a link to it I am sure that the people visiting the
>povray.org links pages would find and use it if they are interested in
>it.

Thanks, Ken. I will keep this in mind till I'm ready to release, currently
it's hardly functional.

Really I was only looking for inspiration for continuing the project. I tend
to ditch older projects in favor of newer, more exciting ones! I would like to
use this program, and if I knew that others would than I would continue work
on it.

Dave.
mic### [at] sympaticoca