POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pigment_map, normal_map, but ... : pigment_map, normal_map, but ... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  pigment_map, normal_map, but ...
From: Paul Vanukoff
Date: 9 Feb 2000 10:07:50
Message: <38a182c6@news.povray.org>
So we have pigment_maps and normal_maps, why no finish_maps? Is there a
patch available for that? It is definitely something I'd like to see.
Perhaps in 3.5? Yeah, I know I could use a texture_map and do it that way,
but purely for consistency and ease, I don't see why a finish_map feature
can't be added. BTW, is there an official suggestion box, or is this it?

--
Paul Vanukoff
van### [at] primenetcom