POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Already converted DEM files : Re: Already converted DEM files Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Already converted DEM files
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 15 Apr 2000 10:16:24
Message: <38F87A0E.B6C3F910@aetec.ee>
OK,

I have to admit, that this was error in my code, after all. It was this
infamous and old trick: "opening-binary-files-in-text-mode", which from
time to time tortures those programmers who code in MS-DOS. Now it
should work OK, so virtual trip to Hawaii (and around the world) is
possible. I've uploaded new version to binaries.utilities. Note, that it
has different options now (e.g. scaling is not performed by default).