POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : An old discussion "Aspect ratios" : An old discussion "Aspect ratios" Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  An old discussion "Aspect ratios"
From: Mr  Art
Date: 12 Apr 2000 18:01:23
Message: <38F4E448.46A70AA1@gci.net>
Some time ago in this group there was a discussion about
spect ratios. I went back to that thread looking for
some of the different ratios that I thuoght were listed
there. i.e. letterbox, widescreen, 35mm, ect...
My mistake, they wern't even mentioned.
I *used* to have them in a set of ini files, but they got
lost.
Is there anyone that knows where that thread is? Or has a
list of different "standard" aspect ratios?
Thanks
Mr. Art