POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: Release of Gordian knots : Re: ANN: Release of Gordian knots Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANN: Release of Gordian knots
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 11 Apr 2000 05:46:30
Message: <38F2F475.390E1148@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Ken wrote:

> Marc Schimmler wrote:
> >
> > I released my program to create celtic knotwork patterns (aka
> > Gordian knots). It's in a binary form for LINUX (compiled with
> > SuSE 6.3) only (sorry Win32 and source will follow but my time
> > is very short at the moment).
>
> LINUX grumble ONLY grumble grumble. Well (grumble) that excludes
> (grumble) about 80% (grumble) of the (grumble) worlds (grumble)
> computer (grumble) users (grumble)(grumble).
>
> <g><(grumble)><g>

I'll do my best but ...
first I have to rewrite some parts because of the lousy style I had used
that the g++ compiled without complaints while other did not.
Second I'll have to bring the borland commandline compiler for WIN32 to
compile the fltk library and then the program itself.
And to complicate things I'll have to apply for a new job which is
eating up most of my free time at the moment :-(.
Any good paying POYRAY jobs out there? <g>

If somebody would help me compiling the fltk library and the program for
WIN32 (VISUAL C++ would be useful...there are existing project files for
fltk) things could be speed up. The rewriting would just take a fews
hours. Any volunteers <g>.

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler