POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media - air : Re: Media - air Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media - air
From: Ken
Date: 11 Apr 2000 01:42:15
Message: <38F2BB56.941AAFAB@pacbell.net>
Franks wrote:

// #version Unofficial MegaPov 0.4;

media
{ scattering { 1,.02 }
//  method 3
}

> I tried to render this in the most recent official release of POV-Ray, and
> it wouldn't render, it refused to recognized the method keyword!!
>
> Any way to get around this???

Comment out the lines I have illustrated above and it should render.
The results may not be the same and it will probably take longer to
render. You also have the option of installing the patched version
of POV-Ray called MegaPov which will render the code in question with
the enhancements it was designed for.

MegaPov - http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm