POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help on blobs: speediest way for opening? : Re: Help on blobs: speediest way for opening? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help on blobs: speediest way for opening?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Apr 2000 16:38:29
Message: <38EBA340.DB6AE935@my-dejanews.com>
What the heck is that?

I've tried code like this before ages ago and gotten insulting messages from
pov that say things like:
  "I removed your unnecessary bounding box."
  "I removed your unnecessary bounding box."
  "I removed your unnecessary bounding box."

If you're familiar with the concept, what would I bound and with what:
    a) spheres just barely larger than every one of my 150+ components?
    b) a big cube larger than the arms will ever reach?

?