POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes : POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes
From: Ken
Date: 5 Apr 2000 04:48:21
Message: <38EAFD80.14113B4B@pacbell.net>
The links page at povray.org has had two changes made to it.

  The first change is the 25 most recent links list has been expanded
to include the 100 most recently added links. This was for those who
do not frequent the collection as often as others do. This way they
do not miss new links if I make a lot of additions in a short period
of time.

  The second change was the addition of a date stamp at the bottom of
the entry page - http://www.povray.org/links/ - so you can tell at a
glance when it was last updated (Thanks for the suggestion, Josh).

 Concerning the request for an e-mail notification of updates we
have decided for the time being to rely on the current system of
letting people visit the page to find new additions and I will be
posting a regular message here when sizable additions have been
made. While povray.org can act as a mail server we do not at this
time want to take on the extra work of maintaining an active e-mail
list.

Regards,

--
Ken Tyler - lin### [at] povrayorg