POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Links Page Question : Re: Another Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Links Page Question
From: Josh English
Date: 3 Apr 2000 11:24:50
Message: <38E8B7E4.406B920@spiritone.com>
The only suggestion I would make to the linkmaster is to post the date and
time of the last update on the main page, and possibly also point out how
many lnks were added that day.  I assume every link gets put on the 25
Recent Additions list, so I use that to judge when there are updates

Josh.

Ken wrote:

> POV-Users,
>
> Do you want me to announce when I have made a sizable update to the
> links pages at povray.org ?
>
> For example tonight I added 14 new links to the site. That accounts
> for about 1 - 2 seeks worth of submissions or adds that I make myself.
> I don't know how often or how regularly you people check for new
> additions to the site and you may be missing out on some great new
> resources to explore. You can alway tell which are the newest links
> added by way of the "25 most recent links" list at the bottom of the
> links entry page. Those at the top are the most recent and those at
> the bottom are the 'oldest' new links added.
>
> If you people want it let me know, if not...
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1300+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
"May your hopes, dreams, and plans not be destroyed by a few zeros."