POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Links Page Question : Re: Another Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Links Page Question
From: Ken
Date: 1 Apr 2000 22:41:19
Message: <38E6C197.375581B4@pacbell.net>
sighmoan wrote:

> "Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
>
> > I don't know how often or how regularly you people check for new
> > additions to the site and you may be missing out on some great new
> > resources to explore.
>
> I usually check once or twice a week, but an announcement would be very
> welcome. In fact, I just finished looking through the new additions;
> unfortunately, the XTC listing is a little premature--the page says that the
> modeller isn't yet ready for download. A couple of the other more
> promising-looking pages gave error messages.

I always verify the links before adding them. I could find none that
returned an error even after rechecking all 25 of the newest links.
It does look like the makers of XTC were a little premature in submitting
their link but the notice says it should be available after the first
of April so hopefully the wait will be worth it.

> > If you people want it let me know, if not...
>
> ...siddown and shuddup, eh? :)

Something like that...