POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Local archive of moonlight3d tutorials? : Local archive of moonlight3d tutorials? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:46:39 EDT (-0400)
  Local archive of moonlight3d tutorials?
From: Dast
Date: 31 Mar 2000 16:31:38
Message: <38E512AB.A2B56711@ra.msstate.edu>
Thanks goes to the folks who pointed me to moonlight3d--it absolutely
rocks my world.  ;)  Unfortunatly, I can't seem to get ahold of any
tutorials for it.  A quick google search turned up some old (non
working) links to tutorials they used to have up on their website.  I
got a cached version of one (tutorial 4), but it didn't have any of the
images, nor could I find the rest of them.

Does anyone have a local copy of them (or any other tutorials)?  I'd
really like to get more into moonlight.

Thanks,
--Chris