POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro-ripping >:) : Re: Macro-ripping >:) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro-ripping >:)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 30 Mar 2000 21:40:38
Message: <38E40F13.FBD4442E@faricy.net>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:

> You're right.  But what about just linking to the files on their
> site?
> (It's also easier for me to do)

Link to the section of their page that will direct people as close to possible
to the actual file without linking to it
This also has the advantage that they can check for similar material, and the
owner of the original file knows their site was visited

--
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali