POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Linux or BeOS replacement for sPatch? : Linux or BeOS replacement for sPatch? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Linux or BeOS replacement for sPatch?
From: Dast
Date: 30 Mar 2000 17:22:17
Message: <38E3CD0A.BC30BB68@ra.msstate.edu>
Does anyone know of an object modeller for Linux or BeOS that does
roughly the same thing sPatch does (exporting to povray is a must)?
I've never been able to find one that comes close to the functionality
and ease of use of sPatch.  Mike Clifton's e-mail address no longer
works, so I can't beg him to port it.
Anyone have suggestions?  I'd even be willing to pay for it (but nothing
over about $100 or so).

--Dast