POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro-ripping >:) : Re: Macro-ripping >:) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro-ripping >:)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 29 Mar 2000 18:25:42
Message: <38E290F6.8E526F17@student.kuleuven.ac.be>
Peter Popov wrote:

> I hope the rest of the TAG members won't get mad at me for disclosing
> that a similar project has been discussed among us as a possible to-do
> in the future. If you could do our job, that would be great :)
It'll be much work, and not everybody seems to agree...  I don't know
if I can do it.
I mean: if I have to ask every POVer in person, I'll lose quite some
time.  How about giving you guys the login and password of my site, so
it could be an open site?  After all, disk-space shouldn't be an
issue: Crosswinds gives me unlimited space.

> Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
> Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet
> TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

ZK
http://www.crosswinds.net/~povplace