POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can't layer patterns? : Can't layer patterns? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Can't layer patterns?
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 28 Mar 2000 15:16:20
Message: <38E1143D.9761362A@unforgettable.com>
I've been working on something ("Don't Tread On Me", in the images
group), and in the process of this I kept getting errors telling me that
I can't layer over a patterned texture.

What gives? Is there some good reason for this, or is it an oversight
(unlikely, I think)? I wanted to add some slope-dependent dust and a
rusty bozo to the metal spiky thing, but it won't let me do it... :/

--
Xplo Eristotle
http://start.at/xplosion/