POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mark New links on Homepage : Re: Mark New links on Homepage Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mark New links on Homepage
From: Ken
Date: 27 Mar 2000 15:51:57
Message: <38DFC70F.34FE1F87@pacbell.net>
Martin Trautmann wrote:

> > Which particular link of yours are you referring to ?

> I mean AniTMT. The real link was put to quite deep section. Another
> order for the 3D Animation links might be useful.

There was a reason I put it where I did rather than in the generic
animation utilities section. You will notice under the animaition
utilities section all of those utilities relate to managing image
files into animation files. They do not have any support for
exporting files that POV-Ray itself can use.
  The subsection of the animation utilities are programs that have
direct support for POV-Ray itself meaning they help you with object
placement. object movement, camera positioning, and anything else
to do with making animating your scenes in POV-Ray easier. I felt
that your program falls into this category better than a generic
image file manipulation program. You may correct me if I am wrong
but your program has direct support for POV-Ray and as such is
better classified as a POV-Ray animation utility than it is an
image manipulation program like those in the first section.