POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mark New links on Homepage : Re: Mark New links on Homepage Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mark New links on Homepage
From: Martin Trautmann
Date: 27 Mar 2000 15:34:14
Message: <38DFB711.121D9E27@gmx.de>
Hi,

> This may be because my links data base has over 1300 links and takes
> a little effort on part of the visitor to find a particular site.
> Most people go there looking for a particular resource. For this
> reason I have the link page set up in clearly defined categories
> so that they do not have to wade through a great number of unrelated
> links to find what they are looking for.
I am sorry, I got something wrong. I didn't realize that we already are
in the 25 recent added links (The 3D Animations Button on the top page
may be confusing). But I thought all these links are about Animations.
Then I only think it would be nice to add the new links at the top of
these 25 ones.

> Which particular link of yours are you referring to ?
I mean AniTMT. The real link was put to quite deep section. Another
order for the 3D Animation links might be useful.

Thanks for help

Martin Trautmann