POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Tree Macro : Updated Tree Macro Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Updated Tree Macro
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 26 Mar 2000 22:35:36
Message: <38DF0036.3E247635@ibm.net>
Greetings,

I've spent some time re-writing the spline tree macro this weekend, and
I've posted the new version on my web site.  The changes were mainly to
make the trees render much faster while using less parsing time and
memory.  My tests generally go about 2 times faster than the first
version.  There are also 7 new examples.  You can get it at the
following address:

http://povplace.addr.com/files/

I've received several downloads already so some people must be using it.
Also thank you Ken for the link on the links page!

Andrew C