POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mark New links on Homepage : Re: Mark New links on Homepage Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mark New links on Homepage
From: Ken
Date: 26 Mar 2000 06:33:57
Message: <38DDF489.207B4960@pacbell.net>
Martin Trautmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to add a section for new POV-Ray related links on the
> Homepage because adding a link anywhere doesn't attract attention.

> For example we also anounced our homepage on freshmeat (a general
> software server). There we got much more hits than from the povray site
> visited by people that should be more intrested in related topics.

This may be because my links data base has over 1300 links and takes
a little effort on part of the visitor to find a particular site.
Most people go there looking for a particular resource. For this
reason I have the link page set up in clearly defined categories
so that they do not have to wade through a great number of unrelated
links to find what they are looking for.

Which particular link of yours are you referring to ?

--
Ken Tyler - lin### [at] povrayorg