POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-file that crashes POV-Ray : Re: POV-file that crashes POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-file that crashes POV-Ray
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 Mar 2000 22:30:21
Message: <38D2F6F6.851D2E9A@hotmail.com>
If you guys now are sure it is a bug and that it should
be reported, I will be glad to do so if it makes it go
away any sooner.

But I have never reported a bug before, so therefore
I would appreciate any help to do that.

One concern of mine is that it seems like some of you
know more about the error than me:

Would it be more natural that the one of you that know
most about the nature of the error, posts the report?

I have noticed that several other users have replied
with reports of problems with the file I posted.
Is it necessary to get reports from more users?

--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html