POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 16 Mar 2000 00:28:07
Message: <38D07115.B40CDB15@ij.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> Still, my first point was a platform specific editor feature is no
> substitute for a language feature.

	What is a platform specific editor? And why care as this is
source code discussion? OK, you don't have a control key you
can't do ^esdx but that is a separater issue. I know of no editor
insisting upon an alt key that produced plain ascii output. If
you are trying to make MS Word your code editor ...

--
A free internet for a free people.