POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray: Aren't some these 200++ postings "off-subject" ??? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray: Aren't some these 200++ postings "off-subject" ???
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 14 Mar 2000 18:25:55
Message: <38CEC987.18997AD9@online.no>
Ken wrote:

> Greetings,

8< snip

> So the questions I have are really for the non-programmer types out there.
>
> Would you have difficulty re-learning POV-Ray if it's language format
> changed ?
>
> Would you resent it or maybe even quit using the program completely ?

I find it extremely hard to locate the threads among all these messages
that interest me.

Please change the subject field when the discussion starts to branch off
to another subject.

(On other news groups I have seen use of the keyword WAS in the subject
field but I am not sure of how this works.)

Regards

Tor Olav

--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom