POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Triscan Macro File : Re: Triscan Macro File Server Time
8 May 2024 19:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triscan Macro File
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 14 Mar 2000 17:53:52
Message: <38CEC374.AEE37973@enter.net>
Fabian BRAU wrote:
> Your macro for Moray user is very very great!
> Very good job!

Thank you!

> So I just ask you if I can use your freeware macro Triscan for this
> purpose!
> In the doc of povray, the team say that everyone can use it (povray)
> freely for commercial or non-commercial purpose!

Fabian: absolutely. Just to make it official, all source code,
utilities, macros, etc that I release, including Triscan are free
for all derivative uses, just like POV-Ray itself. By all means,
any use you can think to put Triscan to you are welcome to do so.
I hope it will serve you well.

And good luck on the game you mentioned. It sounds very intriguing.
Myst/Riven style games are of course my favorite, being a fan of
both exploring and making raytraced worlds. I would be interested
to see how it turns out!

Cheers!
Charles