POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) : Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?)
From: Ken
Date: 14 Mar 2000 04:06:13
Message: <38CE018C.B95719C2@pacbell.net>
Glen Berry wrote:

> I think this would work okay. I have wanted such an interactive aspect
> added to POV-Ray myself.

 I am glad someone else sees the potential value of this idea. It would
make using special include files much more versatile than they are now
and would make changing variables interactive. Your screwed if you forget
what values worked the best and forgot what variables you used but the
same is true of any command line utility that accepts switches as input.