POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Different error messages for same POV-file : Re: Different error messages for same POV-file Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different error messages for same POV-file
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 13 Mar 2000 17:34:20
Message: <38CD6BF2.D5D56C4D@hotmail.com>
Hello mr. art

Thanks for replying.

Right now I did try to replace the s with other
variable names, but it didn't stop those ever-
changing error messages.

I'm just using plain POV-Ray (v3.1g) for Windows
(Not MegaPOV).

I looked up reserved identifiers and keywords in
the help file, but I could not find 's' listed
for this plain version of POV-Ray.

Regards

Tor Olav

mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom