POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Re: Link to great resource about computer graphics Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Link to great resource about computer graphics
From: Ken
Date: 6 Mar 2000 23:04:15
Message: <38C47E97.14D0473A@pacbell.net>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Hello!
>
> In my search for info about Bezier curves, patches  and splines
> I stumbled over the web-pages starting at this address:
>
> http://graphics.cs.ucdavis.edu/GraphicsNotes/Graphics-Notes.html
>
> I found them very informative and thought that maybe some of you
> might be interested.

I added a bookmark to that page a few weeks ago because I too found
it a valuable resource.

> I also hereby take the opportunity to announce my POV-Ray gallery at the
> address at the bottom of this post. I'm open for critique, so please comment.

As the Linkmaster for the POV-Team I find objects like what you present on
your page a valuable learning tool for other POV-Ray users. I would like
to suggest that you place the source for some of your objects on your
web page. If you do I will link to your site from povray.org which will
increase traffic to your web page and at the same time you will be helping
out other POV-Ray users.

  If you do add the object source to your page send me an e-mail and I will
be glad to add your site to the links pages at povray.org. I am not accepting
sites that are just image galleries at this time.