POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Link to great resource about computer graphics Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Link to great resource about computer graphics
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 6 Mar 2000 21:57:54
Message: <38C46F0D.96B96453@hotmail.com>
Hello!

In my search for info about Bezier curves, patches  and splines
I stumbled over the web-pages starting at this address:

http://graphics.cs.ucdavis.edu/GraphicsNotes/Graphics-Notes.html

I found them very informative and thought that maybe some of you
might be interested.

I also hereby take the opportunity to announce my POV-Ray gallery at the
address at the bottom of this post. I'm open for critique, so please comment.

Best regards

Tor Olav Kristensen

mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html