POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPov? : Re: MegaPov? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:56:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov?
From: Josh English
Date: 6 Mar 2000 18:44:49
Message: <38C442A4.64666004@spiritone.com>
What I don't understand tho, is that on every Mac I've tested it on, Mega Pov
renders faster than the official version. That's what I don't get. I thought
the actual rendering procedure was the same.

Josh

Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> In article <38c00e2e$1@news.povray.org> , "David" <dav### [at] maccom>
> wrote:
>
> > What's this MegaPov thing you all keep talking about?
>
> Welcome to the POV-Ray newsgroups! So you got Outlook Express to work as it
> should, great!
>
> Regarding MegaPOV, Chris explained it very well.  There is only one little
> point to add: As MegaPOV is an unofficial version changed by others, the
> POV-Team does not support it.  Except for that, it is mostly a normal
> POV-Ray :-)
>
>     Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich
> e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg
>
> I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
"May your hopes, dreams, and plans not be destroyed by a few zeros."