POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Re: New Group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Group?
From: Ken
Date: 6 Mar 2000 08:17:09
Message: <38C3AFC0.2EFEF410@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     That is why I made this suggestion. I don't want things to get lost. But
> it seems that some things -will- be lost at some point, we just have to
> decide whether we want to -choose- what gets lost, or leave that up to the
> ticking of the clock.

For the record the entire contents of the server was just restored within
the last hour. How long this will last I do not know yet but we must assume
for the time being that the clock is still ticking.........

(The only groups affected by this are the binaries groups. The text groups
 were never set to expire. To retrieve older messages in the binaries groups
 you may have to reset the groups in your news reading program.)

As soon as I find out more Chris, Alan, or I will let everyone know the
details.