POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Engineering : Re: Engineering Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Engineering
From: Ken
Date: 6 Mar 2000 01:50:37
Message: <38C35357.7D2EA7C8@pacbell.net>
Chris Maryan wrote:

>         I realize this is completely off topic in this news group but I know

Chris,

 I know it has been a while since you have visited here and for that reason
you may have missed the fact that we have added a new news group for the
purpose of off topic discussions. The new group is called povray.off-topic.
If you would like to continue this discussion there I would be happy to
try to answer some of your questions.