POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Engineering : Re: Engineering Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Engineering
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 6 Mar 2000 01:02:34
Message: <38C34A35.D5217DDB@mcmaster.ca>
One more thing, I know there are a number of Canadians reading this ng.
If you have any experience with engineering in Canadaian universities,
especially McMaster, I would greatly appreciate any input on the
strength of the various programs at McMaster. I have heard relatively
few outside opinions on this subject. Most of what I hear comes from
members of the respective departments, and is accordingly biased.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Chris Maryan