POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curmudgeon for 2000 : Re: Curmudgeon for 2000 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curmudgeon for 2000
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 4 Mar 2000 15:44:30
Message: <38C174B5.97AC181@my-dejanews.com>
I don't know if you got my analogy, because you just complimented yourself
most unabashedly.

I meant that if Vincent vanGogt were to have cleaned out his attic (the one
where all his masterpieces were stored and never sold or seen by the
general public until after his death),  humanity would have lost a great
deal.  A host of modern art historians would call it a crime against
humanity for him to have nuked half of everything in his garage.